Thursday, December 4, 2014

“THIS WEEK WILL BE BETTER!”

A few days of sick can’t keep this elder down. (Well, okay — it did keep him down . . . but it can’t keep him from getting back up!)

December 1, 2014 
Hello loved ones!

This week was a bit of a drag. I was pretty sick for the bulk of it, so nothing much happened. I was mostly out of commission from Wednesday to Saturday. Ugh. I’m feeling much better, though. There’s very little to report since I was sick.

None of the Three “J”s could meet this week, and the majority of our less-actives couldn’t either. We had so many good weeks in a row, though, so I can’t really complain. There are always bad weeks! They’re just things we have to accept and deal with when they come. This week will be better!

Yikes. Nothing happened. Uh, I went to Costco for lunch! It was really really tasty, and it’s the same price as in America! Also, we’ve got our ward Christmas party next week, and Elder Babb and I were asked to MC. Look out Rainbow Valley YSA. Should be fun.

Okay, now that the Christmas season is officially in swing, go check out christmas.mormon.org! There’s an excellent initiative going on right now called “He is the Gift”. It’s inspiring! Look at the website, watch the video, then post it on any social media platform! Such an easy, safe way to do missionary work. Don’t let this opportunity pass! Share the Gift!

In spite of a bad week, I’m so grateful to be on my mission and to be experiencing the growth that I am. I love this Gospel and I love my Savior. Thank you all for your love and support!

Share the faith,
Elder Eli


No comments:

Post a Comment