Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DO THEY HAVE EXTRADITION IN CANADA?

First missionary fender-bender report . . . So far he’s still loose on his own recognizance. Let’s be careful out there.

We got after Elder Eli for not sending enough pictures, so he dropped hints to someone at Family Home Evening that night, and a mystery member sent us this pic! Thank you, technology. Huzzah!


17 November 2014

Family units,

I forgot to tell you! Two weeks ago we got in a car accident! Nothing serious. Canadians take liberties when it comes to crossing streets, and what's different about here is that drivers need to stop for them. So some woman was crossing the street where there wasn't a cross walk and I had to stop. I did, but the woman behind me wasn't paying attention and we got rear-ended. That's all. Pretty basic. The woman who hit us was kind of in shock, but everything ended up okay. Good times!

Good week. We met with Jessica this week and she's doing really well! She loved the lesson we gave her. She's still set for baptism on the 29th. She's even sharing what we teach her with her older brother! Apparently he liked what he heard, so now we're trying to get her to invite him to be taught, Good things.

We were unable to meet with Jody this week, but she was able to make it out to church! She's been to a few different churches since she's been to ours, and every time she goes she says that she doesn't feel the Spirit at the other churches. She's seeing the difference, but what needs to happen now is a serious commitment. We'll see!

We had interviews with President Manion this week! I love that man. I'm so grateful that he is who he is. We've got a good relationship and I'm lucky to associate closely with him.

Max, Mom and Dad, Skyler says hi! He asks about you all the time. He's so funny. He's looked me up on Facebook, and I'm pretty sure he's sent a friend request to Max. He also wanted to add Hannah, but he assumed it was Hannah Call and not Woolley, so now he's friends with both of them. Classic Skyler.

I'm so grateful for the Atonement. I don't know it as well as I'd like, but I'm grateful for what I do understand, and I'm trying to learn more. Thanks for reading!

Keep the faith,
Elder Webb





No comments:

Post a Comment